Friday, August 03, 2007

Mace - She would have said

On the highway of my life, there is a big pile-up. The traffic is on a standstill. There is a mountain of metal. People are hurt.
Sometimes you just want to reach the destination fast. Hell, you even know journey-is-important blah blah, but sometimes, things just get stuck, like constipation or something.
Its a time when my employer is trying to build another Channel Tunnel through my ass. And my bank has not debited my salary almost 4 days after month end. And I have just enough money to book the sidewalk spot to beg for the weekend. Its been a literally ass to mouth existence. Fuck the bloody what!
And my wife. Well, she ran away to Bombay, because I had no money. Here, I am.. All alone, sleeping on the floor, drowning in self-pity, typing away on a borrowed laptop.
Fuck the bloody what!

P.S. Correction - Wife didn't run away, though you are sure to think otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abey tera kya chal raha hai? kya likh raha hai tu? saala london mein baitha hai aur paise ka crisis bolta hai. crisis kya hota hai mujko puchh? kabhi yeh time pey home loan liya hai india mein? 13% diya hai kabhi?

aur monsoon mein aaj-kal koi mumbai ki taraf nahi bhaagta. to tuje believe karna to door ki baat hai.
-nv