Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fear Psychotic

Just unbelievable!! I get a hit from google search using the string "what to do if a relative is showing signs of psycotic behaviour".


First, I have hardly discoursed on anything remotely pyschological on my blog (I think).


But more importantly, I don't understand how I qualify to answer the question. I have an opinion about relatives, but will save it for now (selfish reasons). Suffice to say, I would be most interested in knowing the answer to that very important question.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Further analysis shows the existence of the words "psycotic behaviour" in your blog Aug 2005 archive here OR this specific blog.

the google link is this.

And yeah you are the wrong person to ask the question! Google does give wrong directions sometimes!

AM

Abhi T said...

Is that a discourse? Hmm, not I think.
I know why the search led here. I ( like the esteemed searcher) have spelled psycotic incorrectly.
It's psychotic

Anonymous said...

Yep, I had noticed that as well and was also going to point that out but then didn't.

AM