Friday, January 30, 2009

Rahman should popularise ghazals

Rahman should popularise ghazals, says Jagjit Singh

And Jagjit Singh should populatise EVERY other music style. If thats possible.

Actually the idiot said, that in the earlier decades Hindi film music was ghazal based. Hello! Apart from a few exceptions like Umrao Jaan and the nasal Salma Agha's movies, ghazal has never been central to Hindi films. But the moron is too insular and petty to recognize the place of ghazals (important)and that of Rahman (very important)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now dont be so harsh because he expressed something which you felt was idiotic or moronic.

AM.

Abhi T said...

If I think he is an idiot, then I will say so on my blog.
ANyway, I know of a story where JS was discourteous to my friends who were in college and wanted him to perform for their festival. So personally as well, I have a grudge

workhard said...

Well i think u have the right to opinion

BPO work from home