Thursday, June 30, 2005

News of the day

Well, it is that Vivek Paul has quit Wipro. Where he is going no one knows, but his post has still not be filled up. Anyway, there were some rumours going around when he joined the board of directors of Electronic Arts. But that is just an ornamental post compared to what he did and managed at Wipro. He might as well be playing FIFA 2006 Beta version at EA.
Vivek Paul was almost as synonymous with Wipro as Azim Premji and played a crucial part in taking it to the next level. He will be sorely missed, I guess. Of course, some of his trusted lieutenants will also exit with him. So, it's going to a big upheaval at the top. Hope everything settled soon (my stake is only some shares, you see :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page...