Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Lost for words

Suddenly, it's as if I have nothing to write about. I have lost my inspiration. Words don't come easy (Stop! Stop!)


I have lost my gift.
It's as if my quill is broken. As if
the organ of the imagination has dried
up. As if the proud tower of my genius
has collapsed.



Not my words (as if). Shakespeare's expressing his grief to his shrink.


Anyway, lots of things happening. Am now working on Informatica, much beloved ETL tool. Looks quite silly. But, that's just the first impression. Soon, I will discover that it is sillier.


But it's true and I don't know why, I don't have sufficient things to write about these days. Hope something angers me soon enough for me to vent it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arey, teri to shadi ke pehle hi bolti bandh ho gayi! Welcome to our world!

LOL! ha ha ha!!!

Is this enough to anger you?!

AM.

Abhi T said...

Hahaha! yes, yes, I am angry. very angry. words are pouring out. Only I am incoherent now.
Hga ruuus hed bleaskdh manhsdifba
asdjhauf kjahfua garballela...