Saturday, July 16, 2005

Verse not bad

Two updates (or should I say updations)


My verse won the Free Verse contest on company intranet. I don't know how many submitted their entries. But guess, I didn't do bad.


Accenture got back after 2 weeks delay with a generally vague response (according to my friends), and doesn't satisfy me completely as well. Prithvi Shergill tells me that my complaint has triggered multiple reviews. But I don't want Accenture to improve. I am no longer an Accenturion!!. The only concession that they made was that I was given the IDC Special Award installment due for May (though I quit 3 days before EOM) as a policy exception.


I will upload the response soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your wins!

Verse in my belief should have been
rewarded by Ambani brothers themselves!

Second win is a point won. Its now
draw agreed or your turn to serve!

AM.

Abhi T said...

Thanks!
I will continue to go around with an opener (for the oblibious eye) telling on Accenture. BTW, did you read the attachment in the mail. It contained detailed responses to each of my allegation. They didn't do a decent job of explaining most, did they?