Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lazy Bum

Have been extremely lazy in the past couple of weeks in making an entry here, what with the holidays (had to spend time with my kids and buy expensive gifts for my wife) and project micro design work. But lots has happened meanwhile that I want to write about. Important thing, I have been progressively losing my will to work in this place and right now, am in auto-pilot. I have touched upon my woeful plighthere and here.


Have already spoken to PM about sending me back- send me back, send me back, send me back for good. It shouldnt be a problem, coz in the worst case scenario, I plan to go AWOL.


Weather continues to be awful, but thats old hat. Anyway, will have new blog entries soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when did u have kids???

Anonymous said...

what about gifts for your sister?and from where the kids came?you arent even married yet

Anonymous said...

since when did you start planning
future?

AM

Abhi T said...

I was accused recently of not being innovative and creative. Hence, the wife and kids. Figment of my imagination. They are a great bunch - in imagination rather than reality