Monday, February 27, 2006

Cycle ride - no seating

A prize of 51 crore and 3 rupees to anyone who retrieves my bike-seat.


The seat of my beautiful cycle (and hence my power-ride) has been stolen. Two kids aged 12-14 years were standing (one of them smoking) furtively near the swimming pool yesterday, from where the heist occured. The kid-smoker has red bruise marks on his right cheeks.


I know the probability of someone finding the seat is extremely low, still criminals must be brought to book. Justice must be served. Law must take its own course, riding on a cycle with a seat.


Find him and I will take care of the guy's left cheek.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be fun to ride a bike without a seat...Tell us about the experience ;)

Vinayak.

Abhi T said...

du kyaa kharcha paani? :-)

Anonymous said...

I wonder how would you pay this third prize of 51 crore and 3 Rs?

1) 51 crore and 1Re on Ashok Pandey:
If someone puts Ashok Pandey and puts him with Rhino then you can capture M.F. Hussain and hand it over to Ashok Pandey to get 51 crore and then put 1 Re from your pocket.

2) 51 crore and 2Rs on Miya Quereshi:
If someone puts Miya Quereshi and puts him with Rhino then you can capture Danish cartoonist and hand it over to Miya Quereshi to get 51 crore and then put 2 Rs from your pocket.

3) 51 crore and 3Rs for seat-stealers!!!:
But now how would you pay this prize?

I declare 101 crore if someone captures A. B. Green and puts him in Agrakhana!

Go Norwich! LOL

AM.

Abhi T said...

du kyaa kharcha paani? :-|

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so relaxed, now!

I was scared that there would be one more declaration of 51 crore and 4Rs. prize money on me!

Ha ha ha!

AM.