Friday, April 21, 2006

..tujhko...mujhko Bloggery aa gayeeeeeeeee

A good article about how blogging is a good differentiator.


Blogging allows me to express myself hibitidly (without inhibition :-). Probably, it reflects (I hope) that I can write in a coherent and a logical manner.
Without doubt, it has made me good at job, where I need to prepare humongous documentation and immerse myself in in endless query tracker spreadsheets (the bane of any software project).


I know I have been not been giving attention to work because of a slightly important personal project and also this, this and this.


So, my netsurfing (esp of blogs) has shot up beyond control and work suffers. But just look at the project, will you? It's a pain, you know. And all my grim predictions about the project are coming true, to my utter dismay (and some delight as well that I am right).


Anyway, with the kind of coming clean I have done on my blog, I would not use it to embellish my resume. :-))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do bloggers have to enable rss feed ?

I was able to use your link in my rss client ( sharp reader) but another blogger's link on blogger.com was giving me an error...

Vinayak

Abhi T said...

I dont think so. It is automatic, once you enable the feed.
Use Firefox the browser. You can add and view feeds easily (through favorites/bookmarks)

sonal said...

bloggery is addictive Abhi.... once u start doing it.. u jst cant leave it...newys another puneri blog to go into mi favourite links... The pune map.. can u also put it in the blog so that we( ppl working in areas where some sites are inaccessible) can see it?