Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Reject

I have received a reject for interview from IIMA. I had apped for the post grad program for executives. So, am disappointed today. Moreover, have been saddled with really painful system testing support work. It's not an issue if I was just doing that, except that I have to keep tab of other modules and also looks at new CRs and do impact analysis.


It is really difficult to do managing and something like investigating a root cause of a defect simulatenously. One cannot be a do coding well at the same time you are a good manager. A good developer requires complete concentration and that this difficult if you have other tasks on your plate as well.


So la la!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you need any more qualification with the experience and education that you already have.

AM.

Anonymous said...

Hey Abhi,

It's OK man...hota hai !!...keep chugging along !